The Lenfest Animal Health Center is an academic unit on the Leicester Campus of Becker College and serves the School of Animal Studies and Natural Sciences with programs in Animal Care (Associate’s Degree), Equine Studies, Laboratory Animal Management, Pre-Veterinary, and Veterinary Technology (Associate’s and Bachelor Degrees).
- The clinic supports an AVMA accredited veterinary technology training program
- Enrollment in all Schools of Animal Studies programs is ~450 students (approximately 150 admitted annually)
- The clinic provides veterinary services to approximately 1000 clients during the academic year.
- Cases are all, generally managed with the student engaged – a.k.a. teaching mission.
- The clinic sees dogs, cats, rabbits, ferrets, rodents, birds and other exotic pets